If you are interested in our coin reactive reveal ink, please follow these guidelines to ensure a high quality product that your customers will love.
- Minimum font size is 12 point bold in sans serif typeface. For best results avoid small type and keep amount of type to a minimum.
- Coin reactive reveal will print gray. It cannot used colored inks. Please see example.
- Convert all type to outlines.
- The coin reactive area cannot have any graphics/ink over it and must remain white to keep from interfering with the coin reactive.
- Recommend you message say "SCRATCH WITH COIN" on the label to direct readers how to reveal the message underneath.
- Coin reactive reveal is available in any of our special shapes.
- The coin reactive area may also be a shape.
- You may have up to 8 rotating messages. If number of offers to be printed are equal, the number of messages must be an even number.
- Recommend the coin reactive area have a 1 point rule.
- Coin reactive is only available on the front side.
- Backside may print with black or other PMS solid coated color.
If you are unable to meet the above specifications or have additional questions please contact us and someone in the Graphics Department would be happy to assist you.
Example of label after scratching with coin